Add the professional touch to your products with our premium quality clothing labels! Complete with your logo, text, barcode and wash care symbols.
All our satin labels are best for all types of garments, baby goods and every application where softness and crisp branding is required.
- Fully Customizable (your logo + text or our templates)
- Won't Fray on sides or Fade
- FREE cutting on industrial cutter
· Washable to (and including) 60°C/140°F / dry cleanable / microwave safe / food grade ink
- 48 hrs turnaround from approval
- High resolution print
Just a note on the white: the white ink on these labels have a milky appearance, and are not the brilliant white that you will see on a paper print - if you are not certain that it will look good just get a sample pack, we are confident you will love them!
★ HOW TO ORDER?
1. Buy your desired size (width), and send us your artwork and any other information you would like to see on your labels to email@example.com
2. We send you a proof of how your labels will print - a HD photo of the actual print
3. You approve the proof and receive your labels shortly after - your labels will arrive cut to size
★ I HAVE DIFFERENT SIZES/FABRICS, CAN I HAVE VARIATIONS?
You sure can, we allow 1 variation for every 100 labels purchased of the same size (width) and colour combination. For example if you buy 300, then you can have 3 x designs distributed any way you like. Add your sizing / material composition, etc, while still getting the volume discount for buying in bulk (sweet:) )
★ HOW ARE OUR LABELS DIFFERENT?
We print everything in-house, so we are able to quality check everything shipped to you. Our proofing (HD photo) is of an actual print and not just a digital mock-up, so you will have 100% peace of mind of the print quality you are getting before you commit.
We pay premium for our materials and inks, and only use components that are fully certified for safety or durability (see certifications below). The last thing you want to have is fading labels, or ones that irritate babies' skin.
Our labels are truly OEKO-TEX certified of the highest rating, which means they are suitable for even the smallest babies.
★ CAN I HAVE A DIFFERENT AMOUNT / SIZE / MATERIAL?
Get in touch, we have many different sizes on stock, from 5/8" to 2" wide labels. Our quantities start at 100, and we can print up to 15000 labels for next day.
★ CAN I HAVE COLOR?
This listing is for MILKY WHITE or GOLD print on shiny BLACK satin, so not on this product.
★ DO YOU SELL MORE DURABLE LABELS?
Sure, check out our virtually indestructible performance nylon labels, which resist the harshest conditions, acids and more..
★ CAN I BUY A SAMPLE BEFORE I ORDER?
You sure can. You can purchase our pre-printed "Only pay postage" sample pack from here: bit.ly
This pack will have at least one of every type of item we sell, so you can fully assess the quality of our wares.
★ HOW TO SEND YOU THE DESIGN / WHAT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Choose one of the templates or send us your own logo and text to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pick one of our recommended fonts, or tell us what to use from www.fontsquirrel.com or from dafont.com
- We prefer: .ai .eps .pdf .svg, but also accept: .docx .png .jpg + every possible other image format. All images have to be in high resolution (300 ppi+). This is super important especially if you have text in the image you send.
- Images have to be black & white, color images will need to be converted to be suitable for this type of print.
★ WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Our silky satin labels are super glossy, soft and high contrast for a crisp text/image. Sew in at both ends (top and bottom) to prevent fraying! The sides have been cut with an ultrasonic cutter and will not fray. Use them folded in half, or unfolded, add text to the folded back or leave it blank, up to you!
★ OUR CERTIFICATIONS:
Manufactured in Europe.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 - Class1 certified: suitable for even the smallest babies clothes and toys.
Our ink complies with the AAFA-RSL (American Apparel & Footwear Association - Restricted Substances List)
Our labels do not contain any metals.
BS EN ISO 105-D01:1995 - Approved
BS EN ISO 105-C06 :1997 - Approved
Colour Fastness to Washing BS5742 Appendix A
Colour Fastness to Dry Cleaning BS5742 Appendix B
Colour Fastness to Rubbing – Wet & Dry BS5742 Appendix C
Colour Fastness to Washing and Presence of Sodium Hypochlorite BS5742 Appendix D
Colour Fastness to Perspiration – Acid & Alkali BS5742 Appendix E
Thanks for reading this far down, we love you already!
Sourced from the EU
Black Satin Labels with White or Gold ink
We Also Recommend